Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Oh man, life is just so exciting!  *insert happy grin/jumping up and down/gigling*  The past week has been just. plain. fun!!!  My first day at work last Thursday was totally awesome.  My boss is awesome, the other coworker is awesome, the customers are awesome, and the coffee is awesome. 'Nuff said?  Yup, I'm gonna love it.  So blessed. <3

Then, I officially started my college classes (through CollegePlus) yesterday!!  I spent the day at Dunn Bros studying/getting organized, and may or may not have consumed three large coffees. :P  Exploring CollegePlus has been so exciting, and I've already "met" a bunch of awesome people!  I can't wait to have my first call with my coach, I already know I'm gonna love her.

So, that's a min-update for you.  I worked 8 hours today and I now have studying to do, so this barista is checking out!  Talk later!


No comments: