Thursday, October 23, 2014

Life Lately ~ Picture Post

An awesome sunset the other night...


Gorgeous maple tree in the yard! 


These birdies are heading to a new home this weekend ;)  (freezer)


Tenting with my brothers three nights last week for their birthdays.  (Mom and Dad joined us on the last night!)  It was cold, but way too much fun!  The coyotes woke me up both nights and then serenaded me back to sleep.  ;-D



Coffee dates with Daddy...



Going to Cabela's for the boys' birthdays...happy birthday guys!  They are the best and I love them so much!



Sunrise yesterday morning.  Steam was coming off the pond...so pretty!





Go-karting on the boys' birthdays with Brandon and Sam...it was a blast!  Dad and I had some nice father-daughter competition going.  (We are both very competitive!)  I passed him, then he passed me, then I knocked him around a bit, then he knocked me off the track.  There were sparks flying (from our karts, I mean).  Then I did a complete 360 while going too fast around a curve in an attempt to catch him.  As a result I took last place and came wobbling in with my front wheel almost falling off.  Good times.  :) 


Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: